All about me

This is a blog that is about everything and anything under the sun!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Unlucky day!

Sooo...... unlucky!!! Today is seriously not my day.

In the morning, I left my house to go to Scrabble sparring sessions. The weather was clear, no sign suggested a "storm". As I arrived at Catholic JC, I was thinking to myself that I would be in School with loads of time to spare.

After travelling smoothly for a while, the bus stopped. Thinking that it was a regular red light, I took no notice of it. About 5 minutes later, I looked out of the window, and alas, the scenery outside was no different from what I had seen a few minutes before. 5 minutes later, when I was supposed to have neared school, the bus started crawling at a snail's pace. I finally noticed that I was caught in a traffic jam!!!

At 9.30a.m, I finally arrived at school, 30 minutes late. I ran up the hill and finally arrived at the library, where the sessions were to be held. When I entered the library, no one from the Scrabble sparring sessions was gathered, but there wwere only two people playing. I immediately thought that they were on the second floor. When I went up and saw nobody, I started to think that I had gotten the date wrong and had come on the wrong day. Luckily, I saw Gerald walking towards me and I was quite certain that the sparring sessions were on.

After the sessions, Jia Chin, Gerald and me went to the poolside restaurant to have our lunch. Jia Chin's order came first. After a precise hour of waiting for our food to be served, we finally got them. By that time, I was so angry that cursed the restaurant more than 20 times. I was seriously furious. I mean, what kind of restaurant serves food only an hour after their customers order.

On the journey home, I took the wrong bus home and ended up detouring for a whole 45 minutes. It was just so dumb. I had always thought that that bus could take me to my destination. Turns out that I am wrong!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh hi jian shun... ^^ how are you? nvr saw you for a long long time...

March 20, 2009 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger g said...

HEYY JIAN!!!!Havnt tlkd to u in a long long time...how r u?add a cbox!;P oh n tagg mi at pigletproced.blogspot.com
haha yay

March 21, 2009 at 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SAD FACE...

March 22, 2009 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger SeraphC said...

Told you the canteen food is better.

TEEHEE

July 2, 2009 at 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home