All about me

This is a blog that is about everything and anything under the sun!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

26.3.09

Nothing much happened today. Let's try to recall......

Morning was fine. Thought I would not go to school today but nevertheless, I went.

In LA (Language Arts), I witnessed something extremely funny. Miss Soh's accuracy is so good! "Swish" went the marker and right on target, it hit Philmann's head. BULL'S EYE! No insult meant to Philmann here but you were really annoying.

RTA was also enjoyable. (Still don't know what RTA stands for. Miss Lim and Miss Soh will kill me.) Miss Lim made Philmann sit at the front of the class again. I did not know what exactly happened thereafter but all I heard was the clatter of Nigel's pencil case on the floor. Next moment, Nigel was throwing punches at Philmann. They were both sent to the DC.

Recess was good. Returned overdue library books wit a fine of $2. (Cost a bomb, but lucky no demerit points) After that, I went to the JC section and bought a chicken terriyaki set and a set of 6 sushi.I then walked back to class. (It tasted awesome)

Nothing spectacular happened after that so I think I will not write any further.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 of us gots into teh DEEP shitt0rz

March 26, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger g said...

Hey jian taggg on my cboxxxx

March 27, 2009 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Bryce said...

RTA stands for Reading, Thinking and Articulation. It is officially AAP though, Arts and Acts of Persuasion

March 27, 2009 at 4:50 AM  
Blogger g said...

wait a min PIGLE PRO?!!?!?PIGLE?!!!? nvm thanks 4 tagging nyway:)

March 28, 2009 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger SeraphC said...

Wait-was it when Joel and I were reporting the broken clock?

July 2, 2009 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger SeraphC said...

Joeelett: Say hi to Gabby to me.

July 2, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home