All about me

This is a blog that is about everything and anything under the sun!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blog Prompt - Losing your eyesight!

Dear diary,

Today, as I woke up, I found that I lost my eyesight. I always knew that my spectacle degree was very high, but I never thought in a million years that I would completely lose my eyesight.

Today, when I woke up, I immediately shouted for my parents. I then told them what had happened. They immediately brought me to the eye specialist.

After the check up, the eye specialist told me that I was blind. It was then that it hit me that I had never taken good care of my eyes. Now that I was blind, there was nothing to be done except for me to except it.

Upon reaching home, I had no idea on what I could do. I could not read, could not play computer games, could not even play basketball. All I did was sit on the sofa miserably, thinking and regretting for not taking good care of my eyes. Had I done so, I would not live in a world of darkness.

Luckily, I remembered that I could still type as I had memorised the keys on the keyboard. That was why I decided to write a journal entry to you, diary.

Dear diary, what should I do for the coming days? I really have no idea. Maybe I should just accept the reality and go join some School for the Blind.

ALWAYS TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR EYES, FOR WHOEVER WHO IS READING THIS JOURNAL ENTRY. NEVER BE LIKE ME. YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR LIFE!

Goodbye diary, I will be writing to you again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home