All about me

This is a blog that is about everything and anything under the sun!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blog Prompts - Professional Sports Career

I agree and disagree that a professional sports career is short-lived . I agree because, a person with a professional sports career does not earn much money. The person would have to take on a few other jobs in order to earn sufficient money.

I disagree that a professional sports career is short-lived as the person might the sport. Passion and Skill equals to a very good and happy time spent. If one person really feels like going into a professional sports career, then he should follow and pursue his ambition.

If one does not like the particulal sport that is his professional career, then he should not even start that career. He would never enjoy his time and would be very frustrated every day.

So, I feel that I should not go into a professional sports career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home